From the smallest of homes to the largest estates, my tradition of integrity, experience and professionalism has earned me the trust of hundreds throughout Southeast Michigan. Let me put my experience to work for you!
Scott D. Shaker
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Member of the Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
- 15 Time Winner of the RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Member
- Consistent Winner of the Re/Max Grande Monthly Highest Transaction Award
- Highest Percentage of Return Web Clients for Re/Max of Michigan
- Former Host of the Radio Show “Real Estate Today”
- Extensive experience with private financing options including conventional mortgages, land contracts, cash purchases, lease options and 1031 exchanges.
- 12 years of experience in luxury residential splits, development and new construction.
- 14 years of experience in the sales, leasing, and development of commercial and investment properties.
- Experience with Special Needs Housing Requirements, Green Living Requirements, and Diverse Cultural Housing Requirements including Feng Shui.
- Extensive experience with government financing programs including VA, HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Rural Development, MSHDA and reverse mortgages.
DESIGNATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
National Association of Realtors Designations:
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- A.B.R.- Accredited Buyers Agent
- S.R.E.S.- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- C.D.P.E.- Certified Distressed Property Expert
National Lending Institutions Certifications:
- Core Logic Certified
- 5 Star Institute - REO Certified
- 5 Star Institute - Short Sale Certified
- Equator Short Sale Certified- Platinum Level
- Wells Fargo Foreclosure Management Certified
National Lending Institutions Designations: for all of the following lending institutions: Fannie Mae, Homepath, Wells Fargo, Deutsche Bank; Bank of America, Atlas Lending, Old Republic, Core Logic; Chase Bank; Skyhill Financial, Inc.; and Ocwen Financial Corporation.
- Master Listing Agreement Holder
- Preferred Short Sale Agent
- Preferred Foreclosure Agent
- Bank of America- VA Property Disposition Training
- RE/MAX Mainstreet
- RE/MAX Leadstreet
- RE/MAX Agent Insight